Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 09:32:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BEWARE - problem with make world can wipe out .h files in src/sys!

It's not only make -DNOCLEAN
I don't have that set,
however I think you got it anyhow
as t survived a bit longer this time before falling over the fact
that /usr/obj/usr/src/tmp (a separate filesysytem here) filled up
Its probably due to all the files in usr/lib being duplicated in
usr/lib/aout instead of being just installed there to start with.
There's a 10 minute difference in thetimestamps between them.
Unfortunatly I sized /usr/obj/usr/src/tmp pretty close thinking
"this isn't going to grow THAT much".

julian