Date:      Sun, 13 Jun 2010 11:30:52 +0200
From:      Istvan Galgand <igalgand@freemail.hu>
To:        users-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: evince problem

> If you type:
>
> 	evince BSD_06_2010.pdf
>
> at a command prompt, do you see any error messages?
>
> Tony

Hi Tony,

You are absolutely right, I have tried this. Sorry for my forgetfulness...
The response is:

[igalgand@freebsd02 /usr/home/igalgand/Desktop/Test]$ evince BSD_06_2010.pdf

** (evince:1263): WARNING **: Error creating last_settings file: Error opening file
'/home/igalgand/.gnome2/evince/last_settings': No such file or directory

Being aware of this error message still I do not know how to mitigate, how to create the requested file.

Istvan
--
This mail was sent by Mutt-1.4.2.3_4,
FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE-p3, GENERIC amd64