Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:47:24 -0500
From:      Mark Hummel <mhumm@ispchannel.com>
To:        Luis Croker <lcroker@unix.megared.net.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mount a Cd !

Hi Luis,

The command is     mount /cdrom

When you want to unmount it, the command is    umount /cdrom
Make sure you're out of the cdrom directory before you unmount otherwise it
won't let you.

Also, I notice your driver is /dev/acd0.  I had some weird problems until I
added a "c" to the device to denote the entire cd.  I don't understand why it
works, but it does now.  Again my device is  /dev/acd0c

Mark