Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:25:18 -0700
From:      Elliott Stewart <elliotts@sbei.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   request to update link/add listing

Hello,

This email is a request to update/change/add a listing on the page:
http://www2.au.freebsd.org/commercial/hardware.html#LETTER_S
(Commercial Vendors - Hardware)

On this page there is a listing for Lan Media Corporation, pointing to
www.lanmedia.com

Lan Media Corporation (LMC) is now part of SBE,
Inc.(http://www.sbei.com/)

Although the current link now goes to a page that redirects users to the
SBE website, we thought you might want to update your listing
(submission below, in HTML), so that the link points to
http://www.sbei.com, and the information is current. We still sell the
(former) LMC products that are FreeBSD-compatible.

We will be taking down the lanmedia.com site in a few months, which will
break the link as currently pointed. (You can check the current link to
www.lanmedia.com, to verify that this request is accurate and
legitimate.)  Or contact me personally for details or questions

Elliott Stewart
Web Developer
SBE, Inc,
2305 Camino Ramon, Suite 200,
San Ramon, CA 94583
www.sbei.com

Thank you,
Elliott Stewart

suggested updated entry below:

<LI><A NAME="LETTER_S"></A>
<A NAME="SBE_Inc."></A>
<STRONG><A HREF="http://www.sbei.com/">SBE, Inc.</A></STRONG>
offers a complete line of high-performance WAN
Adapaters including: DS3 (T3), HSSI, Channelized Multi-port T1/E1, and
Synchronous Serial Interface (up to 8Mbps) for "classic" PCI,
CompactPCI,
and PMC form factors. SBE WAN adapters incorporate Scatter/Gather
Bus Master DMA. Each is designed to be the fastest adapter in its class
thanks to an SBE architecture that ensures very low latency and
overhead,
while providing exceptional reliability. SBE offers FreeBSD source code
drivers at no charge for many models. For more information please see
the website, or send e-mail to <A
HREF="mailto:info@sbei.com">info@sbei.com</A>.