Date:      Wed, 03 Feb 1999 13:17:18 +0000
From:      Richard Smith <rsmith@trltech.co.uk>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Window managers

Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

> BTW, IWBNI one could tell FvwmWinList not to quit when it got a
> keystroke, like it does now.

I don't see this. I'm one of those sad 'ClickToFocus' merchants :), but
I _did_ try 'FocusFollowsMouse' and still couldn't get it to close.
<puzzled>

> Shouldn't be much work, should it? 2.0.46 only has three relatively
> small patches:

I agree. It ports to everything else :)

When I get shot of this old Fujitsu drive (which doesn't like FreeBSD
_at_ all, any version), I will definitely have a go, unless the
maintainer beats me to it :)

richard.