Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:09:28 -0600
From:      Daniel Baker <dbaker@jeep.ops.neosoft.com>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mirror.neosoft.com (ftp2.freebsd.org)

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

Hi guys.

 mirror.neosoft.com has had yet another disk failure; this
 most current one was last Saturday.  Let it be known that Fujitsu
 9gig uwscsi disks suck rocks.

 I don't have enough spare or existing media to bring up a ccd
 that can carry FreeBSD right now.  Thus, we'll have to wait
 until the two disks come back from Fujitsu or until we can=20
 purchase some new disks.

 For now, can someone please point ftp2.freebsd.org at a functioning
 mirror.   I'll keep everyone posted.  It shouldn't be long before
 it's back in action.

Thanks,

Daniel

--=20
Daniel Baker - Senior Systems Engineer - NeoSoft, Inc.

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT--