Date:      Tue, 8 Sep 1998 13:47:50 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Tom Brown <Tom@mercia.com>, "'freeBSD support'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How do I delete a messy package installation ?

Tom Brown wrote:

> Some how I have made a messy job of installing apache. I have tried to use
> the pkg_delete command but to no avail.
> I need to know what has to be deleted in order to put things right.

I think Apache only puts stuff, by default, under /usr/local/apache. It
also installs a few manpages, probably under /usr/local/man.

What did you install it from? A FreeBSD package or the source directly
an Apache mirror?

--
Ben Smithurst : ben@scientia.demon.co.uk : http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/

PGP: 0x99392F7D - 3D 89 87 42 CE CA 93 4C  68 32 0E D5 36 05 3D 16
     http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/ben/pgp-key.html (or use keyservers)