Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:55:46 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   docbook/4.1 .. DTDDECL catalog entries are not supported

Dear FreeBSD doc'ers,

I have rebuilt my docs and found a good number of such messages in my=20
scripted session:

/usr/local/bin/jade:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/4.1/catalog:22:0:W:=20
DTDDECL catalog entries are not supported

The most relevant message in the archives seems to be the following=20
one by Murray Stokeley, posted on October, 30,2000:

 Ack, I thought I fixed that long ago.  Jade doesn't support the
DTDDECL tag in catalogs.  I just commented that line out and
committed.

Should I comment out the dreaded line, too? :-)=20

Out of curiosity, will the "OASIS" stuff be used (or is it planned to=20
be used) in the near future?

Thanks,
Salvo