Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 23:15:14 +0100
From:      Ronald Kuehn <kuehn@rz.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   NeoMagic MagicMedia 256AV

Hello,

I'm in the market for a notebook. I'm currently considering
an IBM Thinkpad 390. It seems that this is using a NeoMagic
MagicMedia 256AV for video and audio. XFree86 seems to support
that 256AV.

Does someone know if the audio capabilities of that
chip are compatible with something that is supported? I didn't
find any information about that. Are there specs available
for that chip?

Ronald
--
* FreeBSD: The Power To Serve. http://www.freebsd.org/