Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:15:10 +0200
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipv6

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 17:40 -0400, Nader Turki wrote:

> I just installed FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE. Well, I got this new
> thing that's called IPv6 older versions of FreeBSD never asked
> me that before. Anyway I said YES and hope that's not gonna
> casue me any trouble. 'cause i have no idea what ipv6 is.

If you're curious about it try something like "man -k ipv6".  If
you don't know what _that_ means try "man man".  And get used to
make use of the locally available info, it will serve you faster
than waiting for others to hold your hands.  (You should already
know about this when using FreeBSD for a longer time.

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net