Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:02:38 -0700
From:      Marty Heyman <mheyman@symas.com>
To:        delphij@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: openldap-server-2.3.37

Sorry to bother you but I'm having a problem installing openldap-=20
server-2.3.37. I'm new to freeBSD and LOVE the ports system. You folk =20=

are doing great work! But ...

... openldap-client-2.3.37 was installed as a dependency by asterisk =20
and is now depended on by several installed packages. I want to run =20
an openldap server (slapd) on this system as well but now the =20
Makefile refuses to install the server modules on top of the client =20
install and wants me to remove openldap-client-2.3.37 (which looks =20
painful rolling back all the other packages that depend on it.

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!

--
Marty Heyman, one of "The Directory Guys.=99"
www.symas.com and www.connexitor.com/blog/