Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 16:56:19 +0100
From:      "Mark Rowlands" <mark.rowlands@minmail.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: What laptop should I buy?

At the risk of going off at something of a tangent:

being the not so proud owner of an aging, but still very
serviceable Nec clone, weighing in at way too many pounds,
I ditched the carry case in favour of a Microsoft Technet
rucksack which has a certain amount of padding
(unsurprisingly) but is nonetheless reasonably portable and
has lots of little pockets for the other bits and pieces.
This combo has accompanied me all over Europe and on a couple
of transatlantic trips and my arms have now returned to their
pre laptop size. Good job Bill. Still want a new laptop though.
Well done Bill.