Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 19:10:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      -Vince- <vince@penzance.econ.yale.edu>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some questions

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995, Michael Smith wrote:

> -Vince- stands accused of saying:
> > > I didn't have any problems grabbing it from the master site...
> >
> > 	I thought the master site was in the states as some /misc4/danjo
> > directory so SLiRP is actually from Austrailia?  Does the newest one
> > compile right out of the box?
>
> Master site is ftp://blitzen.canberra.edu.au/pub/slirp; no idea whether
> 0.95e compiles out of the box, 0.9o didn't have any problems under 1.1.5.1.

	Hopefully with SLiRP 0.95e, there is some ~/.slirprc file I can
put into people's home directories so it will atleast tell the user
what their ip is...  SLiRP is supposed to compile under FreeBSD since
the author did say SLiRP is based on FreeBSD 2.0 Networking code... =)

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu - GUS Mailing Lists Admin
UCLA Physics/Electrical Engineering - UC Berkeley Fall '95
SysAdmin bigbang.HIP.Berkeley.EDU - Running FreeBSD, Real UN*X for Free!
Chabot Observatory & Science Center