Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:42:26 -0600
From:      Eric Six <erics@sirsi.com>
To:        "'Joel Dinel'" <dinjo@touchtunes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Ensoniq PCI Sound Card / ES1371 Woes..

I have done that, but /dev/sndstat still says "Device not configured." Am I
missing something obvious here? All I have to add in my kernel config is the
line "device pcm" right?
What is the correlation between adding device pcm or device pcm0? Does that
correspond to the pci slot? If you don't mind, what is the output of dmesg
for your snd card?

Thanks,
Eric