Date:      Tue, 08 Oct 1996 08:48:36 -0700
From:      Lawrence Lordanich <llordani@qualcomm.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   hardware compatibility

I am seriously thinking of putting together a Unix workstation so I can work
from home. I want to build the system around the SuperMicro P5STE motherboard.
Can you give me any pointers? SCSI is costly etc... and what hardware
compatibility issues do I need to know about?

Thanks,

Lawrence.

Lawrence Lordanich		Tel:  +1 (619) 651-1486
Qualcomm Inc.			Fax:  +1 (619) 658-2112
6455 Lusk Blvd. Q-103F		Email: llordani@qualcomm.com
San Diego, CA 92116-2779	TimeZone: GMT-8 (PST)
                  \  Standard Disclaimer  /