Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 1997 10:54:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Restoring the CTM feeds -- update

There is a lot of unused capacity at cvsup5, which is a pro/200, fast/wide
disks and DS1 connectivity (carrying all collections.)

JDP was looking at shuffling it up in the mirrors hierarchy anyways, but
if you want to point cvsup.freebsd.org at it temporarily you are welcome
to.  The machine is managed for maximum uptime and has only been down
twice for short intervals since becoming a mirror.  If you want to do
this, let me know and I will bump up maxclients until cvsup is back.

-Chris