Date:      Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:15:15 -0400
From:      Derek <derekm.nospam@rogers.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mail/milter-regex

I've done a bunch of updates to the mail/milter-regex port to tidy it
up, and include support for the RCNG stuff.

I've followed the instructions from:

porters-handbook/porting-testing.html

and also cleaned up any spurious warnings from portlint.

I've been in contact with the person listed as maintainer for the port
(dhartmei.nospam@FreeBSD.org) in the Makefile, and he asked to be
removed as maintainer for the port, and for me to post my patches here.

I'm not running CVS, and I don't have any commit privileges.

What is it that I need to do for my changes to have the highest
probability of being one of: committed/looked at/commented on/shot down?

(If the answer is "submit a pr"):
Is the process I follow for an update the same as when submitting a new
port? (ie. shar `find port_dir`)

You can see what I've got so far at:
http://www.razorfever.net/FreeBSD/milter-regex.tar.gz
(3339 Bytes)
SHA256 (milter-regex.tar.gz) =
725adc03a47203c2f6593500fb342d867cd86f45181a8b480fb6348d05bb6c20

Best Regards,
Derek Marcotte