Date:      Wed, 04 Apr 2001 15:20:30 +0800
From:      "Foresight One Solutions, Inc." <info@foresightone.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   make buildworld bombs at /usr/src/usr.bin/less

Reference: FBSD 4.2-Stable (CVS Update 04 April 2001)

hello!

I am new at this, however when I tried to "make buildworld", I got this
error...

===> usr.bin/less
rm -f less.1 less main.o screen.o brac.o ch.o charset.o cmdbuf.o command.o
decode.o edit.o filename.o forwback.o help.o ifile.o input.o jump.o line.o
linenum.o lsystem.o mark.o optfunc.o option.o opttbl.o os.o output.o
position.o prompt.o search.o signal.o tags.o ttyin.o version.o less.1.gz
less.1.cat.gz
rm: less: is a directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/usr/src/usr.bin/less.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/usr/src/usr.bin/less.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/usr/src/usr.bin.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/usr/src.

... Could anybody point me towards the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Ramon