Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2001 15:01:43 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Patrick M. Hausen" <hausen@punkt.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RELENG_4_5

Hello all!

Just a minor question: at which point in the 4.5 release cycle
will a RELENG_4_5 tag appear? I'd be more than happy to test
-PRERELEASE and/or -BETA on a couple of machines, but I'd rather
change my cvsupfiles from RELENG_4_4 to RELENG_4_5 than RELENG_4.
Saves me from changing them back after -RELEASE.

Wouldn't it make sense if -BETAs and -RCs were already tagged
RELENG_4_X?

Regards,
Patrick M. Hausen
Technical Director
--
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Scheffelstr. 17 a     Tel. 0721 9109 -0 Fax: -100