Date:      Fri, 3 May 2013 04:18:43 -0400
From:      "Sam Fourman Jr." <sfourman@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Current <Current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ZFS error referencing Solaris

Hello list,

today I am trying to upgrade my fileserver, I was running a kernel based on
a then HEAD snapshot from sometime in late 2009..
I exported the ZFS dataset... booted from a current HEAD snapshot and I got
this error message...

ZFS filesystem version: 5
ZFS storage pool version: features support (5000)
Solaris: WARNING: can't open objset for Network/home/lmi/Public/%20091012
^^^^
its not a big deal, I don't care about anything in that dataset, however I
thought someone might want to know a error message still makes reference to
Solaris...

this is from a recent snapshot of HEAD
uname -a
FreeBSD  10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #29 r249631M: Thu Apr 18
22:30:06 EDT 2013     root@MiniBSD:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
root@:~ #

--

Sam Fourman Jr.