Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:23:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wordperfect8 CD-install

shell script.  Yes I'm running Linux Emulation, I just uninstalled
WordPerfect (the port) before tring to install the CD, so I know it works.

patseal@foobar{54}% uname -rms
FreeBSD 3.1-STABLE i386

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org