Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 1997 19:01:51 +0700 (ICT)
From:      Sunthiti Patchararungruang <stt@pluto.cpe.ku.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How can I send a complete IP packet to a specified interface.

Dear Sir,

	I make my thesis on the FreeBSD2.2.2. It is used to route packets
by interpreting packets higher than IP. I need to send a complete IP
packet-included IP header, option, and data-to a specified interface
obtained from my routing algorithm. I don't know how to do it. Do I need
to manage all ARP handling and send the packets as frames of datalink
layer? If yes, how could I do.

	Thank you for reading my mail. I am looking forward to hearing
from you soon.

Best Regards,
Sunthiti Patchararungruang