Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:18:46 -0600
From:      "Ronald G. Arnold Jr." <rarnold@colemantx.com>
To:        "Ertan Kucukoglu" <ertank@ozlerplastik.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPP Chat Failure

I read through the log and noticed the differences in the interactive dial
up and the scripted dial ups. I found the problem was that the script was
waiting for a protocol and would disconnect when it didn't receive an
answer, so I deleted the col: PPP out and it works fine now. I found it
after I already sent the email from Windows and never got back to it after I
started working in the ports. Thanks, I just need to change permission in
network now.

Ronald