Date:      Sun, 6 Dec 2015 19:37:19 -0200
From:      =?utf-8?B?THXDrXM=?= Fernando Schultz Xavier da Silveira <schultz@ime.usp.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OSS in jail

Thank you for your ideas.

Indeed, unfortunately a network audio server is too high level a
solution. But if it comes to that I guess it is an alternative, so I
will look into that.

According to my setup here, the devfs filesystem does not support file
system flags. Also, in FreeBSD, device nodes only work if they reside on
such a filesystem.

If I find a solution I will post it here.