Date:      Sun, 13 Jul 1997 14:59:05 -0500 (CDT)
From:      z_keithd@TITAN.SFASU.EDU
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boot Manager

Ok...sorry for the double mail message/post here.

Here's my setup:  FreeBSD-2.2.2-RELEASE as primary on wdc0
                  Windows95 as primary on wdc1
                  (basically each on separate controller)
The problem is that on bootup it gives me F1 for FreeBSD and F5 for
"disk2".  The F1 works perfectly, yet when I press F5 is also puts me into
FreeBSD instead of dual-booting over to windows 95.  Is there somewhere to
change the settings for it?

I've also got problems with XFree86 3.3, but I'm requesting help from them
first.  That reminds me...how do I get more virtual consoles?  I have 3 at
the moment and can't seem to figure out how to get more.  I did notice in
LINT that there might be something that applies.  But if it takes a kernel
rebuild, it'll have to wait till I can get the time.

Thanks again.

David
z_keithd@titan.sfasu.edu