Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:01:07 +0700
From:      Kridsada Thanabulpong <sirn@ogsite.net>
To:        Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo@gmail.com>, questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OpenSSL

You can probably do something among this line to query packages that were
built against port OpenSSL.

  pkg query "%do %o" | awk '/^security\/openssl/ { print $2 }'

Unfortunately, I don't know if there's a way to do this for packages that
were built against OpenSSL in base. Probably involving `ldd` a relevant
binary and see if it was linked against `/usr/bin/libssl.so` or not.