Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:11:18 +0200
From:      rosti@netvision.net.il
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports in packages list

When I installing FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE I cannot find some ports in
"Packages" section while runing /stand/sysinstall program. For example I
cannot find and install "Midnight Commander" and "minicom" ports. They
appears within /ports/ports.tgz (in official CDROM) but why I cannot
install their binaries from "Packages" section of /stand/sysinstall like
I did with FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE?
Thanks.