Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 19:32:16 -0400
From:      Huey <genew@home.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   apache1.3.12 with 4 modules.

after installing apache1.3.12 with no errors, I attempt to make all
install in the mod_php3 directory as per the instruction on
www.freebsddiary.org.
when I do so duering the configure process I get an error saying that
the C compiler cannot create executables.
it then describes that during the checking of the C compiler with the
building of conftest.c that there are 2 errors in /usr/lib/libkrb.so
the first error is an undefined reference to "init_error_table"
the second error is an undefined refernce to "initialize_error_table_r"

if you could inform me as to what I need/require to be able to build
this module.

my system is Freebsd 4.0-stable last build was 6 weeks ago.
I did however install kerbose5 in the current ports. then I ran the
install of this module again with the same errors.

Thanks in advance
Gene Wright