Date:      Fri, 02 Aug 2002 03:07:45 +0900
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@mahoroba.org>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Mike Makonnen <makonnen@pacbell.net>, gordon@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: location of setkey in /etc/rc.d/ipsec

Hi,

>>>>> On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:45:08 -0700
>>>>> "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG> said:

obrien> On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 01:40:55AM +0900, Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:
> makonnen> Thanks for spotting this. I think the following patch might be better.
> Thanks!  I've just committed your version.

obrien> We probably should have decided if setkey should have been moved to
obrien> /sbin first.  Is it reasonable to run setkey before /usr is mounted?

Yes, I think it is reasonable.  ipsec setup is done before mounting
NFS.  So, setkey cannot be executed on NFS mounted /usr.
If there is no objection, I'll move setkey into /sbin.

Sincerely,

ume@mahoroba.org  ume@bisd.hitachi.co.jp  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/