Date:      Thu, 8 May 1997 13:46:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        thekork@xtdl.com
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Company Supporting FREEBSD.

%Hello. I am with KORKSOFT a company specializing in UNIX administration,
%CGI scripting and HTML design.  We do about 85% of all UNIX admin with
%FreeBSD and it is one of the best OS's around! We'd like to know exactly
%how to get a posting on your website in the consulting area of the
%vendors section. Our number is (603)472-2932 and email: thekork@xtdl.com
%the website URL: http://www.xtdl.com/~thekork/KORKSOFT

Send us a paragraph of HTML code to be included on the Commercial Consultants
page.  The current page, <http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html>,
may provide some inspiration for your entry.

Just mail it back to us, and we'll include it.

Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Cheers,
nsj