Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:27:31 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramírez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Dana Huggard" <dana@etoile.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Chrooted User login'able ftpd

Hi,

    You just have to touch /etc/ftpchroot and put in there the name of the
users or the name of the groups that you want this for, the way of doing it
its very easy ex:
john
beth
@group1
@group2

And you have to recompile the ftpd to have ls into, this is mandatory for
you to access correctly you information, just
cd /usr/src/usr.bin/ftpd
make depend
make FTPD_INTERNAL_LS
make install