Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 1996 13:04:14 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: To pick a (perl) fight!

On Thu, 14 Mar 1996, Terry Lambert wrote:
> > It can go away for all I care.  I'm hard pressed to think of anything
> > I use that requires perl4.  If I'm wrong, tell me. :)
> This list.

Of course.  But its pretty simple to modify it to work with perl5.
I'm running all my majordomo lists using perl5.

At what point does it become more expensive to hold on to old software,
rather than pulling in the new and risk breaking a few things.

Either way...  I'm using perl5 here, and when I install a new box,
I install perl5.

Have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|