Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2000 00:11:41 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   xe driver committed

I've updated the xe driver to -current.  please test it out.  I'munable
to test it because I have no cards that pccardd likes.  I'm also off
the grid, so if there have been major, radical changes elsewhere in the
system that break pccard, this won't be fixed until I get back.  I'm only
getting this through due to the generosity of a friend with an email account
that I won't have access to on my planned activities until thursday.

Please do let me know how this goes.  The combo cards are likely going to
give us fits until NEWCARD.

Warner