Date:      31 Aug 2000 02:36:32 -0700
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        mb@imp.ch, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: soa-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin - does it exist?

 * From: Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>

 * This file is referenced by editors/staroffice52, but I'm unable to find
 * it on any of the listed MASTER_SITES; the other file was easy to get, but
 * not this one.  Any ideas?

Really?  I just installed StarOffice on my machine today, and the file
got fetched just fine.

On the other hand, I need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. in the environment
before the build succeeded.  (The shlib is in the temporary
directory.)  Has anyone been able to install this port without any
modifications?

Satoshi

P.S. I'd copy my file over if I'm not sitting behind a modem, but I
     don't want to tie up my phone line for two hours again.  I'm
     fetching it over to bento now, I'll copy it over to
     ftp.FreeBSD.org when it's done.