Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:07:32 +0300
From:      Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, tinguely@casselton.net
Subject:   bktr and kodikom 4400R

Hi i just bought a clone of kodikom 4400R from ebay and i have not managed to get
any video out of it.
The system detects the 4 chips on the card. In the same machine i also have a single chip linuxmedialabs card
which works good for over a year.
The 4 chips are detected as /dev/bktr0 - > /dev/bktr3, and the lml (previously /dev/bktr0) now as /dev/bktr4

My question is that whether i have a foundamental problem with the card or should i keep trying.
I read Mark has a patch for those cards.
I will definately try this patch.
Thanx for any info.
--
Achilleas Mantzios