Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:50:16 +0000
From:      "Russell Howe" <rhowe@siksai.co.uk>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.0R-alpha ISOs - not bootable?

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 04:48:03PM -0500, John Baldwin wrote:

> Simple question I know, but have the MD5 sums been verified to make sure the
> file wasn't downloaded as ASCII or something weird?

I checked the MD5sum of the ISO image that I used to create the CDs, and
it checked out. I haven't (yet) dd'd the filesystem off the CD and md5'd
that to check that the CD was created correctly. I'll take it into the
office tomorrow and check.

If all looks well, then I'll try and find out where things broke between
4.10R and 6.0R

rhowe@siksai.co.uk | when you can be the spanner in the works?