Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:50:48 -0300
From:      DPWorld <dpworld@dpworld.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Install Probelm FBSD3.2

Hi, I am trying to install FreeBSD3.2 but after selecting distrib, x
servers, etc., when it starts to copy, it gets to 1% and just hangs
forever. At the bottom of screen it says 256.0kbps/sec (or such) and says
on chunk 2 of 106. but nothing happens after hours. why? help!!!
my cdrom is a creative cdrom and worked fine for linux (slack, redhat) as
well as windows. what's happening?

thanks in advance!

Darcy