Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 04:29:25 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Inagaki Kentaro <inagaki@tg.rim.or.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/11599: New port: japanese/xdvik-vflib

Why?  I was just about to commit it. :)  Do you no longer want
the port or do you just want to update it?  If it is the latter I
could commit it, mark it broken so noone uses it, and then you
fix it up and file another PR.  Or easier yet you can just
send me an updated copy of the port now and I can commit it
instead.

-steve