Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 1998 11:50:03 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
To:        Satwant <satwant@lachman.com>, trost@cloud.rain.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Freebsd - Xircom network adapter card.

On Mon, Aug 03, 1998 at 02:02:04PM -0500, Satwant wrote:

> Has anyone been able to make Xircom Credit Card Network Adapter on a
> Toshiba laptop work with freebsd ?
>
> -Satwant

They're not supported right now (although there is a Linux driver).  I've
been hassling Xircom for about a month now to get some technical docs, but
they haven't come up with the goods yet.  It should be relatively
straightforward to port the Linux driver once I actually get down to it.

Probably time for another email to Xircom :)

	Scott.