Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:29:25 +0200
From:      alex <ml-freebsd-isp@phobgate.de>
To:        francisv@dagupan.com, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Setting default e-mail sender on Apache

hi,

i haven't tested it (i just setup the system and i'm still configuring
apache), but this should/could work:

php_admin_value sendmail_from "webmaster@customerdomain"
php_admin_value sendmail_path "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i
-fwebmaster@customerdomain"

into each virtualhost, replacing customerdomain with actual domain name

alex

--On Sonntag, 25. August 2002 03:16 +0530 Unix Tools