Date:      Sat, 27 May 2000 21:57:35 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0 - Isa devices not being probed

-On [20000527 21:06], Dennis (dennis@etinc.com) wrote:

>Its seems rather humorous that the "generic" bus implementation requires
>that isa drivers be hacked into the kernel with a build-time include. Very
>humorous indeed. Is this a temporary condition as was the deboggle in v3.0?

Yeah I laugh my ass off.  You figure out at what or whom.

Anyways, for a programmer you're terribly bad at dissecting sourcecode.

>any docs on this junk?

As a matter of fact, some.

Doug Rabson wrote some starting manual pages. [thanks]
I then updated some and wrote some others.
And I am working with Alexander Langer to get more into the system.
[thanks]

Happy to serve your needs on this junk.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>            VIA Net.Works The Netherlands