Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2001 07:27:26 -0400
From:      "Drew Derbyshire" <avatar+aug2001@kew.com>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   vinum documentation

Greg,

I've made a note to read the vinum manual pages from top to bottom and
(re)assemble my thoughts on them.  Not today's project.

I can offer you this comment immediately  -- the configuration file needs to
be broken out into its own section 5 manual page written in the standard
FreeBSD style.  This allows the audience (and author) to focus on the
self-contained completeness of that critical documentation, and also makes
the program (section 8) manual page shorter.  I doubt any configuration file
examples should occur in the vinum section 8 manual page.

-ahd-

--
Internet:       ahd+sig@kew.com             Voice:          781-279-9812

"Your arm felt good wrapped around my shoulder
 And I -- I felt I like I belonged
 And I -- I felt I could be someone . . ."      -- Tracey Chapman