Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 18:13:55 -0400
From:      babel@cais.cais.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        babel@cais.com
Subject:   netscape crashes

Using FreeBSD rel 2.1.   Installed netscape 2.02 from  FreeBSD
Collection.  Worked just fine for about 2 months.  It  Now  hangs
up when connected to the net.  Tried reinstalling a fresh program
from the net also installing 3.02.  Nothing works now?  Works  ok
off-line.  Thinking I may have accidentally violated the  license
agreement.   May  have had two copies running at  the  same  time
under  different user names.  I am the only user,  so I  did  not
really violate the agreement.

Anyways. . . . I know the good people at freeBSD don't give  sup-
port to netscape related problems but Who does?  When on line  at
the  netscape site;  all I've gotten is sales hype?    Any  Ideas
how  I  can get my browser client working again or down  load  an
older or newer version?

Thanks in advance

Bob Abel
babel@cais.com