Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:46:07 -0600
From:      "KizerSoze" <kizersoze@sbcglobal.net>
To:        "Fernando Gleiser" <fgleiser@cactus.fi.uba.ar>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 4.7 & Ipnat Question

Looks like I isolated the problem...when using the ppp enabled function in
the rc.conf file it looks like ppp is doing the natting
automatically...well...i don't want that..if I manually invoke the PPP
session session it doesn't automatically use the natting and I can use the
natting from ipnat...my only problem now is the startup statement I have for
PPP in my rc.conf file runs fine, but my after that I have the statement to
run the ipnat config and it doesn't take after a reboot...i have to manually
log on to the machine and re-rerun the ipnat file for it to take....any
ideas?

thanks

ed