Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 1998 23:13:45 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make buildworld breakage

In message <19980131154853.14733@lemis.com> Greg Lehey writes:
: If we have one 3.0 library without lfs_segwait(2), then a library
: which uses it should not have the same number.  We had this case last
: August with some other function (getpid?  I forget), and it caused me
: lots of problems.  I'm sure a number of other -current users will
: remember that.

Hmmm, just removing the problem functions seems to have solved the
problem for me here.  I strongly suspect that after the LFS stuff has
been removed from the tree nothig remains of these functions.

Also to the powers that be: if my fixes are wrong, feel free to come
up with right fixes for this problem.  I just hacked it so make world
would work for me :-)

Warner