Date:      Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:50:35 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Thomas Zander <thomas.e.zander@googlemail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Here we go again: mplayer 1.0 rc2, please test

--=-6+NZGXaAm4oKEwFCd4TL

Thomas Zander p=ED=B9e v ne 11. 11. 2007 v 14:49 +0800:
> Hi Pav,
>=20
> On 27/10/2007, Pav Lucistnik <pav@freebsd.org> wrote:
>=20
> > It have troubles compiling assembly on amd64 in h264.c:
>=20
> Could you do me a favour and have a quick look into this? I do not
> have an amd64 machine running FreeBSD currently. There were a few
> postings to ffmpeg mailing list in August with this exact problem, but
> nobody came up with a solution:
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2007-August/010874.html
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2007-August/011084.html
> However, since the ffmpeg mailing list is not filling up with messages
> like this right now, maybe a more recent version compiles.
> I'd suggest to replace h264.c and/or the included headers by
> up-to-date versions from svn.

That assembly comes from cabac.h file, which is identical in SVN to the
version in port. I also tried replacing h264.c and h264.h, with no
visible change.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>
I have a quantum car. Every time I look at the speedometer I get lost...

--=-6+NZGXaAm4oKEwFCd4TL
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?UTF-8?Q?_=C4=8D=C3=A1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-6+NZGXaAm4oKEwFCd4TL--