Date:      Sun, 29 Dec 1996 05:55:53 +1100
From:      "NEIL MYLES" <mylesn@ideal.net.au>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   country

Hello there. By now you would have wondered what is this about Australian
Country Music......For the first time on the internet we offer you the best
of AUSTRALIAN COUNTRY MUSIC.Country music in Australia is very popular.
Most of our 40,000 titles are about Australi. Not many people in other
countries ever hear our type of music. What we have to offer is very
simple. For $20 I will make you a tape that runs for 90 minutes.Each song
is different,as the artists are also different. There will be a short
commentary after every third record telling you all about the song and
artist.You will also have your PERSONEL name mentioned. Why not be the
first to hear AUSTRALIAN COUNTRY MUSIC.Remember one thing we play only
Australian Country music.We at GALAXY PROMOTIONS have a modern recording
studio wherte we make tapes for radio stations. It would be impossible to
let you have our full catolougue.
GALAXY PROMOTIONS ...

                       mylesn@ideal.net.au

                    GALAXY PROMOTIONS