Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:14:40 -0400
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Josh_=C5=8Cckert?= <torstenvl@gmail.com>
To:        Florent Thoumie <flz@xbsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xfce4

Sorry: I meant 4-stable -- I am on 4.10 anyway not 4.9.

http://www.freebsd.org/ports and http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi
list the 4-stable port as 4.0.5 and the package i get when i do a
pkg_add -r from
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4-stable/Latest
is 4.0.5, leading to my email. I see now that you are right though
that the updated ports have 4.0.6.  I was hoping for a binary package
though. Any clue if/when that will happen?

Thanks.