Date:      Mon, 08 Nov 2010 14:18:19 -0500
From:      Fbsd8 <fbsd8@a1poweruser.com>
To:        Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache13 to apache22

As I do a complete fresh install of 8.1 I saw that apache13 is no longer
being supported, so thought this is the time I will move to apache22.

Now everything went real easy until testing my websites. In apache13 the
.css (style sheet) calls for a blue background. The .css file is in the
same directory as the html files making up the website. In apache13 I
got the blue background but in apache22 I get a white background. I
checked the apache22 htppd.config file for any info on css but found none.

Are .css (style sheet) handled differently in apache22?