Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:20:38 -0700
From:      rjiang@akbs.com (Ruiyuan Jiang)
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Create Group In FreeBSD 2.0.5

Hi, experts

I read the FAQ of FreeBSD. The FAQ mentions how to easily add new users
using command "adduser" but I did not find the command that I can create
groups. Can anyone give me some advice? By the way, is FreeBSD
2.0.5 compatibe with SunOS4.1 because Internet News is distributed
to compile and run under SunOS4.1 (without using <unistd.h> and
other POSIX facilities) by defaults? I am trying to run Usenet News on
FreeBSD. Thanks in advance.

Ruiyuan Jiang
System Administrator
ADVANTAGE kbs, Inc.